TopicHow to Download TikTok Videos on Android Device
TikTok is among the most popular apps all around the world at the moment. It makes the user play, view, download and post their videos on the platform. TikTok videos make people laugh and it has become one of the most used means of entertainment for the users.
According to a survey, millions of videos have been downloaded, posted and viewed throughout the world. Here is how you can download TikTok videos on your Android device. Follow the below-mentioned methods to do the same.
Downloading the Video Using Download option
- First of all, tap the TikTok application to launch on your device.
- Now you have to click on the video of your choice.
- Next, touch the “Share” icon present on the right-hand side of your device’s screen.
- Next, you have to search for the option which reads “Save Video”. In case you are unable to find it, then the device set it to private.
- Now hit the “Save Video” option if you got it.
The selected video clip will automatically save to your device’s gallery inside the “TikTok” album.
Downloading Video Through a Third-Party App
To download any video without watermark, Video Downloader is the best option. It is available on Google Play Store. Go through the offered instructions to do this:
- Just open the Play Store application on your device.
- Now tap the magnifying search box and then type the “Video Downloader for Social Media” and hit the going tab present on your device’s keypad.
- Wait until the application installs.
- After downloading the app, tap on it to expand.
- Now select the video that you wish to download on your device.
- After that, hit the share tab present at the right-hand side of your device’s screen.
- Now choose the “Copy link” option. It will make a copy of your link and keep it on the clipboard.
- Now launch the Video downloader application.
- Then you have to tap on the option that says “Paste link and download”.
- After that, navigate to the lower part of the address bar and then hit the “Apps Support” option there.
- Then select the “TikTok”.
- Next, paste the copied link to the particular address bar.
- Finally, tap the “Download” tab and then wait until the video downloads.
Sharing the Video as Email Document Attachments
You may send your desired video clips as your mail attachments via TikTok. To do so, pursue the given followed steps:
- First of all, open the TikTok application by tapping it.
- Now select the video you wish to download.
- Go to the right-hand side of your device’s screen and then hit the “Share” icon there.
- Now choose and then tap on the email option. Wait until the selected mailing service opens. It will keep all your videos in its video storage section.
- After that, send it to any of the desired email address.
- Next, launch the email app stored on your android device.
- Then you have to Log in to the account after providing all the necessary details to it.
- Now, store and save the attachment of your selected video.
In this case, the watermark will be still visible on your video that you are downloading to your phone.
source : download TikTok videos