TopicHow to Uninstall Norton Antivirus on Windows
If there are some installation issues after downloading the software or installing Norton antivirus
from the official online website norton.com/setup Australia or www.norton.com/setup Australia, then the user might
need to uninstall it from there windows. Here are three possible ways they can uninstall Norton
antivirus on the windows operating system.
From the windows control panel
- Go to Start and then click on the control panel
- Then go to Add or remove programs
- The program features will be displayed on the screen
- Find and select the Norton product and then click on change or remove
From the start menu
If during installation you have marked make a short cut on the start menu as checked only, then
these steps should be followed.
- Click on start
- Go to all programs and then open Norton product sub-menus
- Click on uninstall Norton security
This is a list of richest people in the world based on real time assessment of wealth and assests by Forbes. Net worth list is limited to the top 20 individuals with a total net worth exceeding.